martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

DUNGEONS AND TREASURES.

PLAY THE GAME AND WIN REAL CASH.

Hi,

Why getting bored at clicking ads when you can earn money just by playing a dungeons and dragons kind of game?

I joined this site like 3 weeks ago and I love it, you play, you kill monsters, you buy and sell weapons, potions, shields and stuff, and at the end of the month they convert the gold you obtain into real cash.

You can see in the attached pic that I have 0.266 dollars just by playing at random for seven days. Every day you have a new dungeon to explore, it takes you like 10 minutes to find gold kill beasts and open treasure chests. I explored for 7 days, and I get like 70.000 gold pieces and at the end of the month they converted that gold into dollars. (Every month has a different conversion rate)

Oh, i forgot to tell you that the higher the level you are at, the more money you find at the dungeons, so by the end of this month I expect to have at least 300000 gold pieces.

the place is called dungeons and treasures and here is the linky.

http://www.dungeons-treasures.com/index.php?p=13950





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario